Jul 20, 2016

Althea turns 1!


It's Althea Korea birthday today! Happy birthday to Althea! #AltheaTurns1 ^_^


Have you heard about Althea before? Let me tell you, it is where you can find 100% authentic Korean beauty products shipped directly from Korea!!! Yes, you heard me girls and boys ^_^ I hope they can ship oppa for me too :p And the best thing is they offer the best price ever! For example, the normal price of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is around RM115, but in Althea they offer 33% discount which makes the price only RM77! Such a great bargain *thumbs up 

From Korea, they send the parcel via e-cargo and when it arrived in Malaysia, the parcel is handled by Skynet. Below is the tracking history of my parcel:


Can you imagine how excited I am to receive a parcel from Korea!!! Everyday I keep tracking my parcel and I feel pretty happy when there's new update on my parcel :D I place my order on 29th June 2016 and I received the parcel on 13th July 2016. I don't expect it to be this fast to arrive since it is during Hari Raya holiday. If not, I bet I will receive the parcel in less than one week! For your information, you can get free postage when your order exceed RM150. 

Excited face ^_^
Got my hands on this pink parcel!

*unboxing time! You can watch my unboxing video on my youtube channel here

Since Althea Korea is turning into 1 today, they come out with special edition birthday box. It is sooooo pink!!! ^_^ I love it <3



Besides pink special edition birthday box, they also include DIY party kit (party hat & decorations + balloon) for you to play with and there is instagram contest for you to join in. I'll explain further below.

party hat decorations
My haul:

Close up

What's inside my pink box from Althea:
1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask RM77 (NP: RM115)
2. Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off RM20 (NP: RM45)
3. Skin&Lab Don't Touch Trouble Spot RM43.60 (NP: RM115)
4. Holika Holika Pig-Nose Clear Black Head 3-Step Kit RM7 (NP: RM14)
5. It's My Angel Foundation Brush RM16 (NP: RM19.50)
*the prices are based on my purchase, it might change from time to time

All of the items that I picked is based on their best sellers on their website. I've been eyeing on Laneige Water Sleeping Mask for so long. A lot of good reviews on it and luckily I've got chance to try it on my own :) I've got 2 masks in my box, another one is from Skinfood. I don't know why but I am pretty addictive to mask. Maybe because of the instant result that I can get after wearing the mask. I'll blog about these masks later oryte ^_-

This special edition birthday box + DIY party kit is available from today until 31st of July, 2016. *while stock last. Place your order now and be one of the first 1,500 shoppers and received free goodies from Althea Korea which is full sized beauty products! *while stock last. Not only that, Althea Korea is having birthday giveaway where you can get 100% rebate for any 3 top sellers of your own choice! *rebate will be credited to your account once order is completed. Ohemmgeee! I think I'm gonna place another order today :D

Once you get your special edition birthday box of Althea, don't forget to join #AltheaTurns1 instagram contest. Decorate your party hat which included in the pink box, as creative as you can and upload your photo and your birthday wishes to @altheakorea on instagram with hashtag #AltheaTurns1 and #AltheaKorea *Make sure your account is public aaaaannddd stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea!!! The prizes total worth is KRW10,000,000 to be won! Hurry up! The contest starts from 20th July - 15th August, 2016.

This is my special wishes to Althea ^_^

*unboxing video on my youtube channel here


Althea Korea | Malaysia
Website: https://my.althea.kr
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/altheakorea
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/altheakorea/
Blog: http://blog.althea.kr

Till then,
XOxo

1 comment:

  1. Anissss! Nak try laneige sleeping mask tu. Next time nak order la. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...