Dec 31, 2014

My 2015 Planner #Typo

*please note that this entry was written on 31 December 2014 and the price might change accordingly.

All thanks to Sabrina Tajudin who brings the hype of owning a planner. At first I was like, 'this year no need planner lah, tahun 2014 punya pun not fully utilise'. But right after I watch Sabrina's video and reading her blogpost, I couldn't resist the temptation to buy a planner for myself too! Lewlz! A girl just being a girl here >_<

I like Sabrina's planner from Plum Paper Design but frankly speaking, I couldn't afford it because currently I am still a full time student, money all supported by 'PaMa'. So, RM150+ for a planner is a bit pricy for me. So, I turn to another option which is Typo. If you still remember, I did buy my 2014 planner at Typo, click here for recap.

My 2014 planner

Aaah I love my 2014 planner. Glitter pink, girlish habis! hehehe ^_^ So, for this year, Typo still produce glitter designed planner but this year only has few colours. For your information, after I've done with my exam this morning, I straight away go to Typo at Nu Sentral, alone! Gigih sangat nak beli planner :p Mana tak nye, lepas je baca blogpost Sabrina, hari-hari bukak website Typo, window shopping. Dan yang tak boleh belah nye, ada sale up to 70%. Menggelupur nak shopping tapi terpaksa sabar sebab ada exam kan. Sabar separuh daripada iman >_<

Some of the planners that I've been looking for days:
2015 LUXURY DIARY A5
COLOUR: BLACK GLITTER
RM89 RM29 (online price)

2015 LUXURY DIARY A5
COLOUR: FRANKIE BLUE
RM89 RM29 (online price)

2015 LUXURY DIARY A5
COLOUR: BLUSH
RM75 RM29 (online price)

DESCRIPTION:
Stay organised throughout the year with our stylish and practical 2015 Luxury Diary A5!
Features:  Week to an opening layout
Gorgeous padded protective cover with heart shaped hardware detailing
Matching pen with holder inside
Personal information, public holidays and reference calendar pages inside
Removable diary insert
Invisible magnetic closure
Ribbon bookmark
Internal pockets suitable for cards
Decorative metallic edges on each page
Outer measurements 14.5cm x 22cm x 2.5cm
Internal diary measures 12.5cm x 20.5cm x 1cm

2015 A5 WEEKLY DIARY
COLOUR : GOLD & CREAM STRIPE
RM50 RM25 (online price)

DESCRIPTION:
Start your new year and keep your social and work life in check with our amazing 2015 A5 Buffalo Diary!
Features:  Week to an opening layout
Stylish outer designs to suit your personality
Personal information, public holidays and reference calendar pages inside
Ribbon bookmark Elastic closure
Printed tabs for each quarter of the year
Pocket for your notes on internal back cover
Diary measures 14.5cm x 21cm x 1.5cm

Currently Typo is having SALE up to 70% on their website but they didn't mention about in-store sale/promotion. If I bought it online, I need to pay RM43 flat rate delivery fee (free shipping for purchase RM250 and above). So I was like 'by hook or by crook, I need to go to Typo after exam today!'

Alhamdulillah, Typo also have sale for in-store items. 50% off for planners! Rasa nak lompat-lompat depan kedai Typo bila nampak sign 50% off! Seriously, I feel lucky and blessed. Agak lama jugak lah duduk kedai Typo tu, pilih planner sorang-sorang. Mula-mula ingat nak ambik yang black glitter tu tapi rasa macam, alaaa tahun lepas dah glitter, tahun ni pilih lain pulak la... Yang gold & cream stripe tu pun cantik tapi takde pen... :( Last2 pilih yang blush tu.

My brand new 2015 planner!!!
Sampai bilik terus selfie! Mentang-mentang roomate takde dalam bilik... kikiki ^_^ 
2015 LUXURY DIARY A5 in Blush

Inside:

Sebab utama pilih planner yang ni sebab dalam dia warna gold! Just like my previous planner. Planner tahun lepas size A5, and yang ni pun A5 but this one bigger. Please refer the measurement that I already stated above *scroll up. Lagi satu sebab pilih planner ni sebab warna pink!

2015 please be kind *_*

The planner can be removed from the cover but I think no one wants to remove it, nanti tak cantik lah kan...

At first ingatkan pencil, rupanya pen, gold ink. Curlas uolss pakai dakwat emas tulis diari :D

In-store (Malaysia), this planner normal price is RM59 (according to my receipt) and after 50% off, it costs me RM29.50 only! It was a great bargain! I did ask the sale's guy when will this promotion ends but he also donno. So, if you don't want to miss this, you better hurry! Mostly planner yang cantik-cantik dah sold out. Best of luck! *_^


Happy New Year!

For more information, kindly visit:
Website : http://asia.cottonon.com/typoshop/

Till then, mmuahx :*
XOxo

25 comments:

  1. Cantiknya..salesnya sampai bila ya? huarghh.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak sure sale sampai bila. better pegi borong cepat2 sebelum habis :D

      Delete
  2. Unique planner. Haaa, lepas ni jangan nak terlajak or terlupa plan penting pula ya! Apa pun, SELAMAT TAHUN BARU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inshaAllah I will use this planner till the end *ikat kain dekat dahi tanda semangat! LOL :D

      *HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO ^_^

      Delete
  3. Lawa lah color pink tu. Berkenan sangat. Wahahahaha... selamat tahun baru anis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang suka colour pink ke? Selamat tahun baru :)

      Delete
  4. haritu pegi Typo kat Nu Sentral jugak, banyak planner cantik2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cantik kan planner dekat typo! Rasa macam nak borong semua yg berkenan tp beli banyak2 pun nnt gunanya satu je =_='

      Delete
  5. Cantiknyeee...tp xreti sngt pkai planner...only plan in my head je..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, hebat! Anis memang jenis semua benda nak kena list down, takut lupa >_<

      Delete
  6. Oh it looks so cute and classy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan kan kan?! Rasa macam clutch pun ada ;)

      Delete
  7. cantik sgt ni kenapaaaa? Hahahah. Rasa nak cari planner gakkk.

    Btw, scha dah letak blog anis dalam bloglist foundation favs! cekidaut. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay! Thanks ^_^ Anis pun da masukkan scha dalam bloglist anis :)

      Delete
  8. oh my..cantik giler! nak 1 gak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cepat2 pegi typo sebelum sale habis! :D

      Delete
  9. HAHA! Sab pengaruh ke. hehe.. bg sab planner kene sesuai dengan cara tersendiri. so baru kita leh fully optimize. happy planning! comel la planner typo. typo xde kat jb. huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Anis suka planner typo yg weekly ni compared to daily. But still got the cons side of it. No matter what, i love it! Hopefully I can keep myself using this planner for the whole year! ^_^

      Delete
  10. Bought one kat Typo KLCC.. the black one... but the price is RM59... tak tahu pun ada diskaun... huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black one cantik kan! I think the promotions already over =_='

      Delete
    2. Itulah.. Rugi x beli awal2.. But planner tu memang cantik

      Delete
  11. Salam Anis,

    kena beli sendiri or u ada jual on9?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wkmsalam.. saya tak jual.. planner ni saya beli dekat kedai typo :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...