Dec 10, 2014

L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Creamy Lipstick in Pearly Rubie Follie R514 review

I am a type of person who love soft or pastel colour, I rarely wear something bold especially red colour. I am not confident enough to wear bold colour because I feel like it is too prominent. But, Taylor Swift has totally change my mind. After seeing her in red lipstick, I was like, WOW! The colour looks gorgeous actually, it makes you look confident, cheerful and enthusiastic! 


"Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams"
Taylor Swift-Wildest Dreams

Seriously girls! You should say yes to this colour! And I had bought L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Creamy Lipstick in Pearly Rubie Follie R514 as my first RED lipstick!!! Clap clap! :D

L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Creamy Lipstick in Pearly Rubie Follie R514





I like the gold packaging because it looks classy, elegant and luxurious. Ohya, the retail price of this lipstick at Watsons is RM39.90 while Guardians sells slightly cheaper which is RM35.90. It is worth buying because the lipstick is great! Basically, the lipstick is creamy and it wont make your lips dry and cracky because it was enriched with three ultra-moisturizing precious oils which give moisture and vibrancy with a Color-Boosting System. The three oils are Argan Oil, Wild Rose Oil and Lotus Flower Oil. Let see how it looks on me :

BEFORE & AFTER:



Aaaaah I just love the outcome. I seriously fall in love with the colour and also the lipstick. The lipstick colour is very pigmented! I've been wearing this lipstick for 8 hours and it is still there! It is not easily washed off too. I tell you, it worth to buy! I personally will buy more L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Lipstick because most of the time, when I wear lipstick, my lips will start to dry, but with L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Lipstick, it wont result in chapped lips. Yeay!
Can't stop taking selfy >_<
"Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was RED"
Taylor Swift-Red


P/s : Join L'Oréal Paris 10 weeks #BeautyCountdown contest to win awesome prizes! Click HERE!

XOxo

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...