Apr 21, 2012

F for Friday


*please note that this entry suppose to be published last night, but because of the wifi so slow even kura-kura laju than that
sorry for the inconvenience

Assalamualaikum
hi everyone
it's Friday again and today i should write my blog entry in english
as usual, i had my workplace communication class this morning
right after class, i went to post office at HKL (alone)
last two days, my mom called me and insist me to register as a voter for the Malaysia election since i already reached 21 years old and i think it is my responsibility as a Malaysian

along my way, i bought Hijabista magazine
this is what i am waiting for!
lots of fashion guide and tips for muslimah

oh ya, last night, Sham Kamikaze and also one of the ustazah pilihan's participant, ustazah Nur Aqidah, came to my college for a forum
supposedly Wardina Safiyyah would be one of the panel, unfortunately she couldn't make it
FYI, Sham Kamikaze play Ketika Cinta Bertasbih acoustic version with his guitar
OMG! he is so talented! (pengsan)
i respect him because he has the courage to be totally a better person
god bless you
^_^

oh ya, have you watch Battleship?
this movie quite interesting, alien vs man
i think i was screaming once because i was so excited, LOL
and that day i had bought a new wrapping paper for my window

my new wrapping paper

lots of love quotes
one of the quotes that i like

and this one too

got to go, currently watching korean drama : My Girlfriend is Gumiho
i am addicted to it, so i have to watch all the episodes and then i can study peacefully without thinking of it
i got Pharmacology minitest next week, wish me luck
XOxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...